As a software architect you will be a central part of the systems development efforts under the direction of our CTO in a small but effective self-managed platform team.
The platform vision, the game engines, and games alongside it will open new markets, new opportunities and truly launch the company like a rocket into the future.
Your objective will be to develop the technical platform vision together with our hands-on CTO, create the tech strategy to realize that vision, and execute the implementation while catering for current and future maintenance needs.
There will be lots of interesting technical challenges for this team developing and extending everything from high performance multi-threaded servers, low latency message brokers, batch processing, relational databases, horizontal scaling, cryptography, distributed caching, and monitoring systems.
This opportunity is for you who can write systems from scratch and have a genuine interest in implementation details and their effect on real world performance.
You will be able to exercise and further grow all your systems development as well as tech leadership skills in this position, which in turn will make you a highly valued key part of the company moving forward.
- Design and develop a new high-performance next generation online platform with high security and uptime requirements
- Extend the current platform with new features
- C#/.NET development
- SQL database queries and design
- Work with yet to be determined technologies for caching, message busses, and horizontal scaling
- 10+ years professional experience, including with C#/.NET and SQL
- Experience and interest for best practices, standards, and techniques
- Experience and interest for testing and build automation
- Experience designing and implementing high performance, asynchronous, multi-threaded servers
- A preference for flat, fast paced environments with quick decision-making processes
- Experience designing secure online applications
- Fluent in Swedish, both spoken and written
- Available for full time employment
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun, and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference
- Brand-new high-tech office in central Gothenburg
- Highly competitive salary
- Highly competitive yearly bonus
- Private pension plan
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Considerable wellness allowance