We are Solidicon, a small and skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Ghost Games and NetEnt. As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now aiming high with the creation of a brand new and highly competent team for developing stellar games in Unity.
With us you will have the opportunity to create the next generation real-time 3D sports betting games such as Football League and Rally of Champions. We are also developing our own take on mobile gaming classics under brands like SpinWin, ColorKeno, Star Patchinko, etc.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design, planning, development, testing and maintenance.
Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, desktop and TV devices, so maximizing performance and minimizing game size are essential parts of our development.
There's never a shortage of unique challenges for you as a programmer in our domain. Especially considering that we enjoy pushing the envelope when developing products to ensure we have the edge we need to become market leading and truly successful. For this, we need your help to drive the technical advancements of our tools and products.
We are looking for you who are passionate about games and have experience building complex applications from scratch. We need your help taking us to the next level by solving the most challenging technical problems for our tournament based real-time 3D rendered Football game with well structured, highly performant code of high quality.
Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with with friendly, talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve. We have a brand-new high-tech game themed office in central Gothenburg.
We offer competitive salary, bonus, pension plan and wellness allowance, as well as weekly after works, monthly events and yearly team building trips. Plus a yearly week dedicated to competence development.
- Be an integral part of the full software development lifecycle
- Design architecture for the game client and new game features
- Build tools and pipelines used by developers and content creators
- Develop game components, frameworks and integrations
- Drive improvements and technical advancements
- Optimize performance, CPU usage and memory footprint
- Identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project
- Mentor and support your fellow colleagues
- Design elegant solutions for complex business logic
- Experience in C# or similar
- Experience in graphics programming
- Passionate about problem solving
- Experience with a wide range of game systems, including animation, rendering, gameplay, network, physics, machine learning and AI
- Experience with tools and pipelines used in modern game development
- Ability to provide time estimates for complex tasks
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn new things
- Flexible with new ideas and open to direction and iteration
- Interest for a deeper understanding of how things work under the hood
- Available to work on-site in Gothenburg
- Experience in Unity or passionate about football is a plus