We are Solidicon, a small and skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Ghost Games and NetEnt. As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now aiming high with the creation of a brand new and highly competent team for developing stellar games in Unity.
With us you will have the opportunity to create the next generation real-time 3D sports betting games such as Football League and Rally of Champions. We are also developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics under brands like SpinWin, ColorKeno, Star Patchinko, etc.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design, planning, development, testing and maintenance.
Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, desktop and TV devices, so maximizing performance and minimizing game size are essential parts of our development.
We are looking for you who has a strong sense of what makes a good game and enjoys combining your technical and creative skills to build awesome games.
Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with with friendly, talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve. We have a brand-new high-tech game themed office in central Gothenburg.
We offer competitive salary, bonus, pension plan and wellness allowance, as well as weekly after works, monthly events and yearly team building trips. Plus a yearly week dedicated to competence development.
- Be an integral part of a full product development lifecycle
- Develop gameplay, user interfaces and user experience
- Develop and support reusable game components
- Write code with focus on maintainability, reusability and quality
- Create and support intuitive tools used by our content creators
- Take ownership and be part of driving the project forward
- Identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project
- Encourage best practices and high-quality code
- Mentor and support your fellow colleagues
- Experience in C# or similar
- Experience in game development
- Experience in Unity
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn and understand how things work
- Flexible with new ideas and open to direction and iteration
- Passionate about making fun and innovative games
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Available to work on-site in Gothenburg
- Experience in graphics programming is a plus