We are growing and so is our investment in both existing and new products. With a brand new dedicated platform team we aim to take our central gaming platform services and peripheral systems to the next level with new features and increased scalability.
You will be leading a skilled, cross-functional, self-managed team of developers. We will be faced with interesting technical challenges and work together to find and implement elegant solutions.
The products we have in market are already market leading and we expect our upcoming titles such as the state of the art virtual football tournament game to also skyrocket, meaning we'll need to continue to handle increasingly larger quantities of concurrent transactions and its data.
Our retail gaming platform is well proven and with high transactional throughput. But as with any platform we aim to improve what we have in order to keep up with the market and its demand. We're looking for you who want to be a key part of this exciting development.
- Lead the team development efforts from planning to daily execution by utilizing excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Actively coach and support team members during the development life cycle
- Actively contribute to the development of the retail platform
- Develop and maintain CI/CD solution
- C#/.NET development
- SQL database queries and design
- 3+ years professional experience as a software developer, including C#/.NET and SQL
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with DevOps
- Prefer working in an organized manner
- Inspires good work ethics, best practices, standards, and techniques
- Available for full time employment mainly on-site
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun, and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference
- Brand-new high-tech office in central Gothenburg
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Private pension plan
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance