Join Our Evolution of Digital Entertainment🕹
We are Solidicon, a skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class virtual sports games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV devices.
As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now looking for a Senior Programmer to be part of creating an awesome experience for our users! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design and planning, as well as development. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Programmer to represent and develop the discipline across our organization. If you have a sense of what makes a good game and enjoys combining your technical and creative skills to build them, we are made for each other!
In the following 6 months we as a team will:
- Release new awesome games
- Spinwin & Roulette released on FSB or BtoBet
- Release our entire portfolio on Sbbet
Here are examples of your objectives💻
Contribute to the game design during game planning, design, and development
- Create, estimate, and maintain relevant tasks and user stories
- Be an active part of prioritization of game elements during planning
- Be a driver to find the most efficient ways to accomplish the goal for the product/game
Drive the development of the game with focus on performance, maintainability and quality
- Develop solutions for minimizing download size
- Develop and test solutions for optimizing framerate and battery life on mobile devices
- Create simple and clear solutions that others can understand
Develop and maintain game framework, engine, and other peripheral systems
- Quality assure changes in frameworks to make sure legacy games is kept working and intact
- Continuously design solutions that are future proof, looking ahead to future products
- Document framework and engine usage/improvements
Your Profile and traits🤖
This is a highly skilled role in our organisation and to be successful in the role we see that you have:
- 5+ years of professional game development
- 10+ years of C# or C# and C++
- Experience working in Unity or some other 3D engine
- Relevant low level game development know-how such as OpenGL, DirectX, XNA
- Experience in Graphics programming (shaders, directx), Java script and Web developement
It’s also great if you are as passionate about game development as we are. If you’re also curious and self-sufficient, ambitious, interested in performance & optimization and a quick and sharp learner we will be a perfect match.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!🎰
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Apart from that we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance