To accommodate for the growth of the portfolio and company, Solidicon is now creating a new independent team which will own and further develop the central platform and server infrastructure. We are now looking for a Senior Developer and Software Architect to join the team.
As a Senior Developer and Software Architect at Solidicon, you will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to build a solid technical foundation, part of this objective is to create a modern and reliable CI/CD pipeline and migrating the existing solution to it.
Furthermore, you will be designing and developing new backend features such as global jackpot pools, sales/KPI data reporting and new .NET backend components for our game portfolio. While also ensuring that the current solution stays performant and available for clients. You are expected to guide by example in both best practices and knowledge in software architecture and foster a positive and efficient team environment in this very hands-on role. This is an on-site job located in central Göteborg and you need to be able to fluently understand Swedish speech and text.
In contrast to many large product companies, at Solidicon you will not become a forgotten cog in the wheel but a valued member of the team and company. Therefore, you will not only contribute to the code but also be given the opportunity to affect the technical direction and strategy of the company moving forward.
- Develop and maintain a secure and reliable CI/CD environment
- Develop and maintain new backend features and some simple web-based frontend features
- Foster a best practice mentality and share knowledge within the team
- Actively contribute to architecture solutions
- Future-proof technical infrastructure and code base
- Collaborate closely with the Chief Technology Officer to ensure tech direction
- 10+ years of software development
- 3+ years of C# and .NET experience
- Excellent programming skills
- Experienced with large and complex tech infrastructure
- Familiar with threading, networking, authorization and server/client infrastructure
- Preferably familiar with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Highly competitive salary
- Highly competitive yearly bonus
- Private pension plan
- Yearly teambuilding trips to warm and sunny countries
- Considerable wellness allowance
- High performance PC and tools