In this role you will be a central part of the systems development efforts under the direction of our CTO in a small but effective self-managed platform team.
The platform vision, the game engines and games alongside it will open up new markets, new opportunities and truly launch the company like a rocket into the future with further success.
Your objective will be to develop the technical platform vision together with our hands-on CTO, create the tech strategy to realize that vision, and execute the implementation while catering for current and future maintenance needs.
There will be lots of interesting technical challenges for this team developing and extending everything from, high performance multi-threaded servers, low latency message brokers, batch and stream processing engines and reporting databases, to low latency metrics data grid front-end components.
This opportunity is for you who can write systems from scratch and have a genuine interest in the inner workings of frameworks and libraries.
You will be able to exercise and further grow all your systems development as well as tech leadership skills in this position, which in turn will make you a highly valued key part of the company moving forward.
We are looking for
- 5+ years professional experience with C#/.NET and SQL
- Experience and interest for best practices, standards and techniques
- Experience and interest for testing and build automation
- Designing and implementing high performance, asynchronous, multi-threaded servers
- Preference for flat, fast paced environments with quick decision making process
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference
- Top of the line compensation package along with fun events, company trips and a high-tech mecka for an office at Avenyn
- Full time employment position
- Work mainly onsite, with flexibility
- Fluent in Swedish, both spoken and written
- Being a friendly team player