We are growing and so is our investment in both existing and new products.
With a brand new dedicated platform team we aim to take our central gaming platform services and peripheral systems to the next level with new features and increased scalability. We will also design and develop the back-end for our upcoming, technically bleeding edge and soon to be market leading, Football League sports betting game for which you will be collaboratively with the product owner setting and executing the vision for.
In this role you will be a member of a skilled, cross-functional, self-managed team of developers. We will be faced with interesting technical challenges and work together to find and implement elegant solutions.
The products we have in market are already market leading and we expect upcoming titles to also skyrocket meaning we need to continue to handle increasingly larger quantities of concurrent transactions and its data.
Our new online gaming platform will be an integration point and backend for our tournament-based gaming products that is about to kick off development - Football
League and Rally of Champions. As well as our take on classic online games such as SpinWin, ColorKeno and Treasure Tavern.
This opportunity is for you who can design applications and systems from scratch and have a genuine interest and understanding in the implications of technological decisions and its effect on real world applications. As well as know how to leverage highly scalable technologies like or on par with Azure, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, Redis and many others. You will be able to exercise and further grow all your systems development knowledge as well as tech leadership skills in this position, which in turn will make you a highly valued key part of the company moving forward.
- Design and develop a new scalable high-performance next generation online platform with high security and uptime requirements
- Reinforce a reliable and up-to-date CI/CD solution
- Design and create the architecture for applications and systems
- Develop and maintain the current platform
- C#/.NET development
- SQL database queries and design
- Make technological decisions for peripheral system and technologies such as caching, message brokers, and horizontal scaling etc.
- 5+ years professional experience in similar role, including C#/.NET and SQL
- Structured way of working
- Inspires best practices, standards, and techniques
- Experience designing and implementing high performance, asynchronous, multi-threaded applications and architecture
- Experience designing and implementing secure online applications
- Available for full time employment mainly on-site
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun, and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference
- Brand-new high-tech office in central Gothenburg
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Private pension plan
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance