We are growing and so is our investment in both existing and new products. With a brand new dedicated platform team we aim to take our central gaming platform services and peripheral systems to the next level with new features and increased scalability. We will also design and develop the back-end for our upcoming, technically bleeding edge and soon to be market leading, Football League sports betting game.
In this role you will be a member of a skilled, cross-functional,
self-managed team of developers. We will be faced with interesting technical challenges and work together to find and implement elegant solutions.
The products we have in production today are in many aspects market leading and we expect upcoming titles to skyrocket, meaning we will need to support increasingly larger quantities of data and concurrent transactions.
Our new online gaming platform will be an integration point and backend for our tournament-based gaming products that is about to kick off development - Football League and Rally of Champions, as well as our take on classic games such as SpinWin, ColorKeno and Treasure Tavern.
This opportunity is for you who can
write systems from scratch and have a genuine interest in implementation
details and their effect on real world
applications. As well as know how to leverage highly scalable technologies like Azure, Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK and many others. You will be able to exercise and
further grow all your systems development skills in this position, which in
turn will make you a highly valued part of the company moving forward.
- Develop a new scalable high-performance next generation online
platform with high security and uptime requirements
- Develop and
maintain CI/CD solution
- Develop and maintain the current platforms backend
- C#/.NET development
- SQL database queries and design
- Implement and maintain technologies for caching, message brokers and
horizontal scaling etc.
- Professional experience with similar role, including C#/.NET and
- Follow best practices, standards, and techniques
- Available for full time employment mainly on-site
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun, and dedicated workplace where everyone is
equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and talented colleagues with brave ideas
and ambitions to make a difference
- Brand-new high-tech office in central Gothenburg
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Private pension plan
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- One week
dedicated to professional development each year
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance