We are Solidicon, a relatively small, but skilled, team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now looking for a Senior Game Developer to be part of creating stellar games in Unity or our in-house developed engine. We pick and choose tech depending on the type of game and target audience.
With us, you will have the opportunity to create the next generation top-quality casino games. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics under brands like SpinWin, ColorKeno, Star Pachinko, Roulette etc., together with building a portfolio of top-class slot games.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design and planning, as well as development. We run a tight loop where all competencies (including product owner) are part of the team, all to make the decision process swift and accurate on a daily basis.
Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices, so maximizing performance and minimizing game size are essential parts of our development.
We are looking for you who has a strong sense of what makes a good game and enjoys combining your technical and creative skills to build awesome games.
Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with friendly, talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve. The physical setting is a brand-new high-tech office in central Gothenburg.
We offer great colleagues, competitive salary, bonus, pension plan and wellness allowance, as well as weekly after works, monthly events and yearly team building trips. To top it off, a yearly week dedicated to competence development.
- Be an integral part of a full product development lifecycle
- Develop gameplay, user interfaces and user experience
- Develop and support reusable game components
- Write code with focus on maintainability, reusability and quality
- Create and support intuitive tools used by our content creators
- Take ownership and be part of driving the project forward
- Identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project
- Encourage best practices and high-quality code
- Mentor and support your fellow colleagues
- Experience in C# or similar
- Experience in game development, mobile games is a plus
- Experience in Unity
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn and understand how things work
- Flexible with new ideas and open to direction and iteration
- Passionate about making fun and innovative games
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Available to work on-site in Gothenburg
- Experience in graphics programming is a plus
We offer you
- Financially stable, fun, and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products we develop and the success we share
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa