We are Solidicon, a skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class slot games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices.
As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now looking for a Game developer to be part of creating an awesome experience for our users! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design and planning, as well as development. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Game developer to represent and develop the discipline across our organization. If you have a sense of what makes a good game and enjoys combining your technical and creative skills to build them, we are made for each other!
In the following 6 months we as a team will
- Release 2 new games
- Release our virtual Football 2D game online
- Release the virtual and Instant Football 2D for retail on mobile
Here are examples of your objectives
Contribute to the game design during game planning, design, and development
- Be an active part in the design of the player experience
- Be an active part of prioritization of game elements during planning
- Be a driver to find the most efficient ways to accomplish the goal for the product/game
Drive the development of the game with focus on performance, maintainability, and quality
- Create simple and clear solutions that others can understand
- Develop solutions for minimizing download size
- Document solutions for future maintenance
Contribute to all parts that make up the game
- Identify, communicate and address risks to project management and colleagues
- Be part of architecture work and design for the game clients
- Identify dependencies and new requirements on the back end and infrastructure
Your Profile and traits
To be successful you need to be used to working with C#, Java Script, Web development, Unity and Graphics programming (shaders, directx).
It’s also great if you are:
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn and understand how things work
- Passionate about making fun and innovative games
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Used to share your knowledge with other colleagues to create a learning environment
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Apart from that we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance