Join Our Evolution of Digital Entertainment🕹
We are Solidicon, a skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class virtual sports games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices.
We are always striving to develop ourselves, and we are now searching for our new IT Engineer who can be a part of the exciting journey we have ahead! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
As an IT engineer you will participate in projects linked to changes that are related to our current and future systems. This includes to both develop them and maintain them. You will manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure and manage and proactively ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability. This includes stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies and be able to identify the necessary improvements. It is a big plus if you have experience with IT hardware engineering. This is a hands on role where you will be doing multiple different tasks related to the IT field.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional, and agile little team who is used to working closely together. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
We’re looking for a passionate IT Engineer to represent and develop the discipline in our organization. If you are used to go the extra mile, show grit and care for both speed and quality we are made for each other!
Here are some examples of your objectives💻
Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- Identifying necessary improvements to computer systems
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
Develop, maintain, and support application compatibility
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Run quality checks on products/programs to ensure optimal and efficient performance
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs for the teams
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
Your Profile and traits🤖
You should be used to working with Database management, Information Security, Hardware Verification Tools and Techniques, Quality assurance CCNA and be a Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
It’s also great if you are:
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn and understand how things work
- A problem solver who can tackle ad-hoc responsibilities
- A hands-on doer
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!🎰
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Apart from that we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance