Join Our Evolution of Digital Entertainment🕹
We are Solidicon, a skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class virtual sports games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop, and TV devices.
As game creators we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we're now looking for an Art Director to be part of creating an awesome experience for our users! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design and planning. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Art Director to represent and develop the discipline across our organization. If you have a sense of what makes a good game and enjoys combining your technical and creative skills to build them, we are made for each other!
In the following 6 months we as a team will
- Release 2 new games
- Release our virtual Football 2D game online
- Release our virtual Football 3D game
Here are examples of your objectives✍
Provide value in line with the company and product vision
- Be proficient in knowing the requirements in the company
- Have requirements and product vision in mind when creating the games
- Hire and lead a team of Artists to contribute to, innovate on, and execute the core vision
Lead artistic parts that make up the game
- Create and share art style, tone and vision
- Create, execute and monitor art plan
- Lead game design, game planning, design and development
Drive the development of the game art
- Leading the creative process of the graphical design
- Communicate game’s design with Product Owner
- Set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations etc.
Your Profile and traits🤖
We see that you have expert Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite). You have excellent drawing skills and keen eye for design with excellent artistic knowledge and proficiency in 3D Software (Blender, Maya, ZBrush etc.). You are also excited about leading and creating the UI and UX design.
It’s also great if you:
- Have been involved in the release of game productions previously
- Have knowledge and experience in all aspects of game art
- 8,5+ years of experience
- Have creative mind
- Are prestigeless & productive
- Are driven & fast moving
- Are as passionate about games as we are
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!🎰
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Apart from that we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance