We’re Creative, we’re Flexible, and we are growing
Solidicon is looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join us in Gothenburg as we are growing. You are highly driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in an independent/team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at Solidicon. There is a lot to do around here, and you love getting the job done.
You can be a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, you take pleasure in your work, and you enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products. By joining the Solidicon platform team, you will get considerable opportunities to work with leading brands and a growing organization to build their product and growth features. You have an enterprising, creative mindset and thrive on a smaller team.
You will be joining the team at an early stage, growing with it from the start. There will be a big focus on collaboration, sharing experiences, and ensuring best practices.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve proprietary high-frequency trading software and systems.
- Design and develop microservices for the entire lifecycle of specific use- and business cases.
- Define and develop API endpoints for third-party integrations and internal applications.
- Solve complicated problems using simple and beautiful solutions.
- Participate in every stage of backend development from design and brainstorming to full user feature implementation.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in backend development using .NET Core and C#.
- Experience working with system application development in Windows and Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Experience in designing and developing secure API:s.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies; Azure, AWS, GCE.
- Knowledgeable in basic DevOps workflows, CI/CD, Pipelines, Git.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Experience in MySQL database optimization methods.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#, C/C++, Python.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Our culture embraces the motto- Work smart, have fun and aim high. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with after-work parties, active team outings, and a yearly trip to a somewhere sunny and beautiful location to load up the Vitamin D.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at Solidicon.
We are Solidicon, a product company with an in-house game studio creating a rare combination of creative atmosphere with fast-paced innovation and long-term stability. We have a fantastic team with skilled talent from companies such as DICE, NetEnt and Ghost Games that bring innovative ideas to life through playful design, art and software craftsmanship.
Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class virtual sports games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices.
We need all our team members to be
- Result oriented
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!🎰
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Besides that we can also offer you:
- Strong values and purpose-driven company
- An agile development environment that is trust-based
- Room for creativity and initiatives
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team-building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- Good referral bonus program
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. We will start reviewing the applications & reach out to you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Technical Recruiter, Raini Singh at raini.singh@Solidicon.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!