We are creative, we are flexible, and we are growing.
Solidicon is looking for an experienced Senior Game Developer to join us in Gothenburg as we are growing. You are highly driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to excellence. You strive in an independent/team environment and have the ability to flip tasks and priorities midstream because you love an exciting challenge. The bar is set high at Solidicon. There is a lot to do around here, and you love getting the job done.
As game creators, we are always looking to challenge ourselves and we are now looking for a Senior Game Developer to be part of creating an awesome experience for our users! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional agile team of developers and content creators working closely together. The team owns the full development lifecycle, so you will be part of concept creation, game design, and planning, as well as development. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
- Be an integral part of a full product development lifecycle
- Develop gameplay, user interfaces, and user experience
- Develop and support reusable game components
- Write code with a focus on maintainability, reusability, and quality
- Create and support intuitive tools used by our content creators
- Take ownership and be part of driving the project forward
- Identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project
- Encourage best practices and high-quality code
- Mentor and support your fellow colleagues
This is a highly skilled role in our organization and to be successful in the role we see that you have:
- 5+ years of professional game development experience using C# and C++
- Relevant low-level game development experience such as OpenGL, DirectX, XNA
- Nice to have experience in unity or some other 3D engine
- Passion for making fun and innovative games
- Always ready to share your knowledge with other colleagues to create a learning environment
Our culture embraces the motto-work smart, have fun, and aim high. We always make sure to change the pace and offer our employees a chance to unwind and have fun with after-work parties, active team outings, and a yearly trip to somewhere sunny to load up on that Vitamin D in a beautiful location.
We know there is more to life than work and believe passionately that our people enjoy both a family and a career at Solidicon.
We are Solidicon, a product company with an in-house game studio creating a rare combination of a creative atmosphere with fast-paced innovation and long-term stability. We have a fantastic team with skilled talent from companies such as DICE, NetEnt, and Ghost Games that bring innovative ideas to life through playful design, art, and software craftsmanship.
Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class virtual sports games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices.
We need all our team members to be
- Result oriented
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! 🎰
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
- Strong values and purpose-driven company
- An agile development environment that is trust-based
- Room for creativity and initiatives
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team-building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- Good referral bonus program
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance
We look forward to hearing from you!
How To Learn More And To Apply
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. We will start reviewing the applications & reach out to you.