We are Solidicon, a skilled team with mixed backgrounds from companies such as DICE, Combination and NetEnt/Evolution. Our journey began in 2006 and by now our gaming platform with stellar games are entertaining people in 20+ countries. We are developing our own take on 2D mobile gaming classics together with building a portfolio of top-class slot games. Our games run on a wide range of different mobile, tablet, desktop and TV devices.
We are always striving to develop ourselves, and we are now searching for our new IT Operations Specialist who can be a part of the exciting journey we have ahead! With us, you will have the opportunity to create the future.
As an IT Operation Specialist, you will lead, coordinate, and participate in projects regarding changes that are related to IT operations. Examples of projects is introduction of new IT solutions and implementing changes to the infrastructure. You will act as an escalation point for business stakeholders as well as maintain a good relationship with our external partners and be part of solving issues.
You will have the opportunity to take part in the overall perspective on business issues, events, activities and discuss their wider implications and long-term impact. This can include determining patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps, and vision statements. The role does not include formal personnel responsibilities, and you will report to the IT Director.
You will join a skilled, cross-functional, and agile little team who is used to working closely together. We run a tight loop where all competencies are part of the team, all to make the decision process smooth and accurate. Joining us means joining a welcoming workplace with talented and experienced colleagues with a drive to improve.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced IT Operations Specialist to represent and develop the discipline in our organization. If you are used to lead by example, go the extra mile, show grit and care for both speed and quality we are made for each other!
Here are some examples of your objectives
Oversee, develop, and maintain IT Incident & security management
- Implementing proactive, preventive, and reactive maintenance measures
- Developing and implementing service level agreement (SLA) standards necessary for successful IT-enabled business operations
- Developing a disaster recovery and risk mitigation plan
Overseeing, develop and maintain network infrastructure
- Maintain and optimize local company networks and servers
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
- Resolve issues escalated by technicians and engineers
Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Create and own a knowledge base with solutions from previous cases
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Working the life cycle of a help desk incident
Your Profile and traits
You should be used to working with Windows server, Python, ITIL, AD, information security, database management and Cloud.
It’s also great if you are:
- Communicative and self-sufficient
- Curious and proactive with a desire to learn and understand how things work
- A problem solver who can tackle ad-hoc responsibilities
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We offer you a fun and dedicated workplace where everyone is equally important to the products and the success we share. You will be surrounded by friendly and talented colleagues with brave ideas and ambitions to make a difference.
Beside from that we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- A new awesome office on Avenyn complete with an in-house cinema, VR-area (and soon our own bar of refreshments)
- Yearly team building trips to warm and sunny countries
- Yearly visit to ICE gaming expo in London or South Africa
- One week dedicated to professional development each year
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 SEK wellness allowance